All feedback is appreciated and any expressions of dissatisfaction are taken seriously and will be treated as such. This provides us with an opportunity to review and improve our standards.
Any such communication will be escalated to the appropriate person within the business for investigation and prompt action and response.
If you have are unsatisfied, please contact Anna Bartys, Operations Manager in writing at PWS Technical Services, The Media Centre, 7 Northumberland Street, Huddersfield, HD1 1RL or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours, either by letter or email
- We will log your contact centrally and pass to the appropriate senior manager/Director to investigate
- A full response will be sent to you with any supporting documentary evidence. It is likely that the person handling your complaint will first contact you to fully understand the situation and discuss the events that took place, and advise how PWS Technical Services will resolve the issue and if appropriate, offer an apology.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can request in writing that the decision to whom the matter was first referred, be reviewed. Another senior Director of the company will be appointed to review the initial decision. We will let you know of the outcome of this review in writing as soon as possible. This decision will be final
- We aim to acknowledge, investigate and resolve all escalations within seven working days of receipt
- If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform